Friday, October 1, 2010

Tracking It All...

As Rachel mentioned, I have a great spreadsheet that can track your progress and your workout schedule.  I couldn't upload the file directly to the blog so I am sharing it through google docs - the link is below.  On the overall workout calendar, each day is hyperlinked to the corresponding workout.  If the links don't work, please let me know and I'll figure out another way to share it.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsNlsIK4kq-HdGl3akdidDh5VnZwYkdsVmgwbW1fQXc&hl=en&authkey=CJfR-KcN

2 days to go!!!  And no, I don't plan on giving up peanut butter.....

1 comment:

  1. Holy Peanut Butter, Batman! Kasey, I'd just like to get my kitchen cabinets organized! Nice spreadsheet, thanks for sharing it! Do I need to download and save it before I can make changes? When I click on the start date, I can't change it for some reason...

    ReplyDelete