Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GoWear Fit

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you all how much I LOVE my GoWear Fit Armband.  It is an amazing weight loss and fitness tool.  Everyday (or almost everyday) I plug my GoWear Fit into my computer and see exactly how many calories I burned that day, how many steps I took, how much sleep I got the night before, and how much exercise I am getting.  I also record what I ate and get to see a breakdown of the calories I consumed as well as the carbs, fat, protein and nutrients.  It is fascinating. Truly.

What I like most about it is that it doesn't lie. It is hard to be in denial with my stats right there on the computer screen.It tells me if I am pushing myself or not, if I am improving or not, and if I am doing the work or not. It motivates me to compete with myself and keep going.  Everyday I can't wait to see if I burned more calories than the day before or took more steps or had more minutes of exercise. Seeing my progress right there on the screen is an instant reward.

The bottom line is: I recommend one if you are really looking for serious accountability in your weight loss and fitness pursuits.  It is certainly working for me.

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment