Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1 Week 5....wow

Today was my first day to try the Chest, Shoulders & Triceps workout....it isn't introduced until the 2nd month.  And wow am I going to be sore!  I guess that's part of the whole P90X logic - change things up so your muscles don't get bored and you don't plateau.  Well, that's exactly what they did with a whole buch of crazy new types of pushups.  I was feeling great on the last pushup workout....today was definitely a different story.  I struggled with pretty much every exercise they put out there - I hurt during regular arm circles and now we have to add weights???  Seriously Tony?  I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow...and the next day....and probably the next.  But that's the point right?  I'm excited to tackle a new set of exercises and see how much I can improve.  I was also able to get a little in on the treadmill today - I'm hoping that will step up the weight loss a bit.

And to anyone out there looking for recipes - sorry, I'm not the cook of the group.  Once Rachel is back up online, I'm sure she'll post a couple for you!  My food challenge right now is resisting all the candy my little Tinkerbell brought home!  Also, if I don't do better on the weight loss I'm going to have to suck it up and make the ultimate sacrifice.....peanut butter.  I wish I was a better cook - maybe once my husband comes home I'll set that as a goal.

Keep on P90X-ing that booty away! 
~Kasey     

No comments:

Post a Comment